ONE STUDIO AVAILABLE
Regular studio available from Monday 30th July 2018 for six-month lease.
In our commitment to support contemporary experimental art in Central Australia, WTS houses six onsite studio spaces for local and visiting artists:
- 4 x Regular Studios, roughly 3.5 x 3.5m each (priority given to local artists)
- 1 x Sound Studio, 3.1 x 6m
- 1 x Travelling Artist In Residence Studio, 3.8 x 3.6m
STUDIO ARTISTS RECEIVE
- Studio space with desk and chair
- 24-hour access
- Split system (needed in the summer!)
- Kitchen facilities with coffee, tea & milk provided
- Access to onsite gallery and outdoor area
- Use of WTS tools and equipment
- Opportunity to have creative input in the organisation and its programs.
- Practical, professaional and creative support from our Coordinator.
- A vibrant environment to work in alongside other inspiring studio artists and individuals
Artists are required to submit* an application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Document (max. 1 page) including:
- Name and contact details: phone, email, address, website.
- Details about artist’s work
- How artist intends to use the studio, i.e: are they working on a specific project, exploring a concept, experimenting, using a particular media, etc.
- Why artist is interested in Watch This Space
- 3-8 images of artist’s work
*Submission deadlines vary depending on studio availability. Sign up to our newsletter to be informed of any vacancies.
Applications are assessed by our Curatorial Committee.
$155/month for Regular Studios
$350/month for Sound Studio
All studios are inclusive of power and internet.
Studios are conditional upon a standard contract.
Varies, though 6 months is recommended
If you are interested in renting an Artist Studio please contact us at email@example.com
When studios are full you are still welcome to contact us about an Expression Of Interest at any time.